1. Identity and contact details of the owner and managers
The data controller is Cee s.r.l. with office in Viale Europa 1 26855 Lodi Vecchio (LO), VAT number 07866880151
2. Object of the Treatment
Cee s.r.l. processes personal data, (for example, name, surname, company name, address, telephone, e-mail – later indicated as "personal data" or even "data") that you have communicated on the conclusion of contracts for the services provided by Cee s.r.l. or for the conclusion of supply contracts between the parties as well as in relation to the data communicated for the provision of services also in collaboration with other organizations and companies that act as Data Processing Holders for what they are responsible for.
3. Purposes of processing and legitimate interests
Your personal data are processed without your express consent (Article 6 letter b), e) GDPR), for the following Service Purposes:
- the data are processed by Cee s.r.l. as processing is necessary for the performance of a contract of which the data subject is a party or for the execution of pre-contractual measures (personal data relating to contracts or pre-contractual activities with customers and providers)
- fulfill the obligations established by law, by a regulation, by community legislation or by an order of the Authority (such as for anti-money laundering);
- exercise the rights of the owner, for example the right to defense in court
4. Recipients of personal data and data communication
Your data may be made accessible for the purposes referred to in art. 2
- to employees and collaborators of the Owner, also external, as persons in charge and / or data processors and / or system administrators;
- Fiscal Consultant, legal, Banks for the provision of their services (accounting, contracts, etc.), which operate as Data Controllers
- other companies, in partnership with Cee s.r.l., that operate as Data Controllers , for the management of outsourcing services
Personal data is stored on servers located within the European Union. In any case, it is understood that the Data Controller, if necessary, will have the right to move the servers even outside the EU. In this case, the Data Controller ensures that the transfer of non-EU data will take place in accordance with the applicable legal provisions, subject to the stipulation of the standard contractual clauses provided by the European Commission.
Without the need for an express consent art. 6 lett. b) and c) GDPR), the Data Controller may communicate your data for the purposes referred to in art. 2 to Supervisory Bodies (such as IVASS), Judicial Authorities, as well as to those subjects to whom the communication is mandatory by law for the accomplishment of said purposes. These subjects will process the data in their capacity as independent data controllers.
5. Method of treatment and retention period
The processing of your personal data is carried out by means of the operations indicated in art. 4 n. 2) GDPR and more precisely: collection, registration, organization, storage, consultation, processing, use, interconnection, blocking, communication, cancellation and destruction of data. Your personal data are submitted to manual processing both on paper and electronic supports. The Data Controller will process the personal data for the time necessary to fulfill the aforementioned purposes and in any case for no more than 10 years from the termination of the relationship for the purposes of service.
6. Rights of the interested party
In your capacity as an interested party, you have the rights set forth in art. 15 GDPR and precisely the rights of:
- obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning you, even if not yet registered, and their communication in an intelligible form;
- obtain the indication: a) of the origin of personal data; b) of the purposes and methods of the processing; c) of the logic applied in case of treatment carried out with the aid of electronic instruments; d) of the identification details of the owner, the managers and the designated representative pursuant to art. 3, paragraph 1, GDPR; e) the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who may become aware of it in their capacity as designated representative in the territory of the State, managers or agents;
- obtain: a) updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data; b) the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed; c) the attestation that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case where such fulfillment is it proves impossible or involves a use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right;
- to object, in whole or in part: a) for legitimate reasons, to the processing of personal data concerning you, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection; b) to the processing of personal data concerning you for the purpose of sending advertising or direct sales material or for carrying out market research or commercial communication, through the use of automated call systems without the intervention of an operator by e-mail and / or through traditional marketing methods by telephone and / or paper mail. It should be noted that the right of opposition of the interested party, set out in point b) above, for direct marketing purposes through automated methods extends to traditional ones and that in any case the possibility remains for the data subject to exercise the right to object even only partially. Therefore, the interested party can decide to receive only communications using traditional methods or only automated communications or none of the two types of communication.
- Right to rectify personal data in case they are modified and not in compliance with those previously acquired or communicated (Article 16)
- Right to delete data ("right to be forgotten" Article 17). Cee s.r.l., If one of the following cases exists, proceeds to delete the data from all the databases and the archives where it is contained:
- personal data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed;
- the interested party revokes the consent and if there is no other legal basis for the processing;
- the interested party opposes the processing pursuant to Article 21 (1) and there is no legitimate overriding reason to proceed with the processing or opposes the processing pursuant to Article 21 (2);
- personal data have been processed unlawfully;
- personal data must be deleted to fulfill a legal obligation under Union or Member State law to which the controller is subject;
- the personal data have been collected in relation to the information society service offer referred to in Article 8 (1).
- Right of limitation of treatment (Article 18). The interested party has the right to obtain from the data controller the limitation of processing when one of the following hypotheses occurs:
- the interested party disputes the accuracy of personal data, for the period necessary for the data controller to verify the accuracy of such personal data;/li>
- the processing is illegal and the interested party opposes the cancellation of personal data and asks instead that its use is limited;
- although the data controller no longer needs it for processing purposes, personal data are necessary for the data subject to ascertain, exercise or defend a right in court;
- the interested party objected to the treatment pursuant to Article 21 (1), pending verification of the possible prevalence of the legitimate reasons of the data controller with respect to those of the interested party.
- Opposition right (Article 21-22): The interested party has the right to object at any time, for reasons connected with his particular situation, to the processing of his personal data in accordance with Article 6 (1) e) of), including profiling on the basis of these provisions. Cee s.r.l.. does not submit data to decisions based solely on automated processing.
Cee s.r.l. notifies each interested party of any corrections, limitations or deletions of the data.
Cee s.r.l. refrains from further processing personal data unless there are compelling legitimate reasons to proceed with the processing that prevail over the interests, rights and freedoms of the interested party or for the assessment, exercise or defense of a right in court.
For the data that Cee s.r.l. deals with for marketing purposes, the rights of the interested party are expressed in the specific Information on data processing for marketing purposes
7. How to exercise rights
You can exercise your rights at any time by sending:
- an e-mail addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org
8. Nature of providing data and consequences of refusing to answer
The provision of data for the purposes referred to in art. 2 is mandatory. In their absence, we can not guarantee the services of the art. 3